The PowerPac secure managed power supply system has been designed to support field equipment and communication network infrastructure.
This is proven to be essential in locations where the mains power supply may be not able to meet the 24 x 7 x 365 requirements required to support high availability or mission critical technology.
The key ability of the PowerPac System is to remotely monitor the power supply’s operating parameters, the security and the operation of the PowerPac equipment as well as minimising fuel use.
Supporting field equipment such as:-
- Public Space CCTV Surveillance Camera systems
- Cell phone transmission networks
- Border protection infrastructure
- Microwave radio & wireless transmission systems
- Environmental monitoring equipment
- Traffic management and surveillance systems
- Airfield and Port protection systems
- Quarry and Construction site support
- Off grid applications
- Emergency power back up
- Civil Contingency, Emergency Planning, Business Continuity and Disaster Management applications
- Forward Control and Communication Room protection systems
- Field Hospitals and Kitchens
The design is modular in form and can be configured to meet specific local requirements.
The PowerPac System is constructed and tested off site or can be supplied in kit form allowinf for high build quality to be maintained and the resulting rapid deployment time reducing on- site construction timescales.
Power sources and generation options can include a mixture of public mains supply, wind turbines, photovoltaic cells (solar panels), local petrol, diesel or fuel cell generators and deep cycle batteries all connected to specialist managed power invertors.